FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We stand behind every item we sell and we want you to experience total satisfaction with your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days for in-person purchases and within 30 days for online purchases for a full refund or exchange – no questions asked.
Many retailers charge a restocking fee for returns; we don’t charge you a cent. You have 1 year after purchase to exchange for a same-value item. See more under “Returns”
All of our diamond jewelry is manufactured using the highest quality materials and is inspected prior to shipment. We stand behind everything we sell and warrant that all items will be free from any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery. In the event that there is ever a problem with your jewelry, it can be mailed or brought back to our offices for inspection.
If the problem is deemed to be from a structural defect, we will repair or replace the item at no charge to you. If the damage is caused by normal wear-and-tear, then our offices will repair your jewelry at cost. You may also return your jewelry to our offices for free prong tightening, re-polishing, rhodium plating and cleaning for the life of your fine jewelry.
Please call or text us if you have any questions or would like to return your item for any of our free warranty services.
Any loose natural diamond purchased from DiamondNet can be upgraded at 100% credit for any replacement diamond of preferably at least 2x or greater in value. The diamond that is being upgraded must be in original condition and accompanied by the original laboratory-grading document.
If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return the item for a full refund in it’s original condition and packaging with appropriate original documentation within 14 days for in-person purchases and within 30 days for online-purchases of the date of purchase or shipment. (Conditions Apply)
You have 1 year after purchase to exchange your item. To arrange a return by shipping please contact us at 7783185208 or by email at email@example.com (Monday to Friday 9:30am -6pm). We will validate your purchase and qualification for return.
- The original shipping charges are non-refundable. (If applicable)
- Shipping charges to return any item are at the customer’s expense.
- Custom-designed merchandise, lab-grown diamonds, class rings, special ordered watches and items engraved with personalized information cannot be returned or exchanged past the 14-day period.
- Any item that has been modified (resized) or is not in resale condition will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- For returns made through diamondnet.ca we will email confirmation when your item has been received and that your refund will be processed within 3-4 business days.
How to package your return:
- Include your receipt as packing slip
- Circle items your are returning
- Contact FedEx or Canada Post for parcel pick-up.
- Completely fill out the courier-shipping label.
- Pack items as received, with all receipts, warranties and appraisal cards inside the courier box.
National and International Shipping
DiamondNet provides fast, overnight express or 2-day shipping to all our shipping destinations. In addition to fast shipping, you can rest assured knowing that all items are securely packaged and fully insured while in transit to your home or office.
Canadian and U.S. orders greater than $500 in value are shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight. International orders over $500 in value are shipped via FedEx International Priority. Canadian and U.S. orders under $500 in value are shipped via FedEx Two Day Saver. International orders under $500 in value are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Order status and tracking information are available on the invoice. Please note: We only ship after your order has been completed and passed quality inspection. For payments via credit card: Loose diamonds are shipped no sooner than 7 business days after the card has been approved. All other jewelry and engagement rings will be shipped in 7-10 business days, depending on the production schedule of that item.
For your protection, DiamondNet always:
- Insures and registers all items for their full value
- Uses only FedEx services for the fastest and safest delivery of high value packages
- Requires that all deliveries be made to a physical business or home address
- Disallows delivery to P.O Box addresses
- Requires an adult to sign for the package
- Allows for an alternative shipping address
At the time your order is placed, we will collect your billing and shipping information. For your own protection we suggest that any credit card order be shipped to a valid address on file with the credit card company, although alternate addresses are acceptable. We can also arrange to have your package shipped to a local FedEx station for pick-up. You may call our office at any time for assistance locating the nearest FedEx facility.
DiamondNet offers fast shipping and insurance to all our shipping destinations. International customers will be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied or charged by their country, so please check with local authorities prior to placing your order to confirm taxes and duties.
Items or packages shipped beyond the 30-day return period, or packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will be refused receipt. Returned merchandise must be undamaged and in “new and unused condition” to be deemed acceptable for refund or exchange. Items showing obvious signs of wear or alteration by a jeweler other than DiamondNet will not be accepted. Loose diamonds must also be accompanied by the original laboratory grading report or a $150 charge will be assessed to replace the certificate.
Since we cannot resize eternity bands and tension rings, they need to be completely re-crafted. So it is very important that you order the correct size at the time of purchase. If you need help determining a ring size please contact us. Special orders are not returnable.